Skip to main content

Waiting - Animatic Reflection



Having taught over the production, I realized that some of the scenes were a little too long, and furthermore, the timeline was a little longer than I initially calculated, and furthermore, due to the delay from certain voice actors, I was forced to simplify some of the scenes because of their delay. With those evaluations made, I decided to look for new voice actors as well as improve some scenes in the animation without having to water down the story or the message itself which is the heart of the short animated film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little insider (MORE RESEARCH)

Backgrounds can be quite a challenge to draw, so that is the more reason I look into tutorials every now and then to improve my skills in that area. I watched a rather interesting tutorial on this, which will help me in drawing environments on both the short film and TV series. Since perspective is also involved, I also look at another tutorial that will enable me to improve my skills in this area. The tutorial also touches a bit on character perspective in this case which is also very handy in animation.

Waiting - THE SCRIPT

Having read the script and gone through several proofreadings, I now have the final version of the script in which I will use for the final year animation Waiting.

Waiting - Production

Having finished the animatic for the TV series, production begins. There are a few things that could be improved; among those would be voiceover in which I had to ultimately economise as the original voice actors left me hanging. I had to replace them with new voice actors for certain roles in the animation. ANIMATIC SKETCHED SCENES STORYBOARD