Skip to main content

Waiting - Production (continued)

With the animatic and storyboard out of the way, production begins for the animation Waiting. Currently, casting calls are open for anyone who is interested in taking any roles in the animation:

https://www.castingcall.club/projects/waiting-d5b0a707-a19a-4e08-a264-4e489a3e4d8b

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/members/FCU777/casting-call/Waiting/


CHARACTERSIGNIFICANCEVOICED BY
Bridget ManuelProtagonistFaith Ukwuomah
Samuel OkechukwuProtagonistJedipony1992
Cassie DucaneAntagonistFaith Ukwuomah
Amber ScarletAntagonistBecky Morris
Felix RanchAntagonistThomas Walsh
Bradley “Brad” OllyAntagonistUnknown
Millicent Jean-PrixAntagonist????
Patrona RabboniAntagonistCori Davis
Fabiola CandioloAntagonistFiona Middlehurst
Satan (the devil)AntagonistThijs Aldenkamp
GodSupportingNick Copeland
Jesus ChristSupportingRyan Shields
The Holy SpiritSupportingFinnister
Mrs ManuelExtraFaith Ukwuomah


CHARACTER CONCEPTS


















VIDEO FOOTAGES


TEST ANIMATIONS



EXTRAS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting - THE SCRIPT

Having read the script and gone through several proofreadings, I now have the final version of the script in which I will use for the final year animation Waiting.

A little insider (MORE RESEARCH)

Backgrounds can be quite a challenge to draw, so that is the more reason I look into tutorials every now and then to improve my skills in that area. I watched a rather interesting tutorial on this, which will help me in drawing environments on both the short film and TV series. Since perspective is also involved, I also look at another tutorial that will enable me to improve my skills in this area. The tutorial also touches a bit on character perspective in this case which is also very handy in animation.

Waiting - Production

Having finished the animatic for the TV series, production begins. There are a few things that could be improved; among those would be voiceover in which I had to ultimately economise as the original voice actors left me hanging. I had to replace them with new voice actors for certain roles in the animation. ANIMATIC SKETCHED SCENES STORYBOARD