Skip to main content

Reflection

Followed by the interview with Mr Kkounnous and Mr Bishop, I have decided to fully concentrate on the TV series Emmanuel before resuming on the short film Waiting. While I have already started on the sample script at some point (which was a few weeks ago), I'll have to finish up the character designs and environments so that I won't end up putting too many eggs in one basket.

Considering the deadline at hand, precision and strong management play a vital role in making this a success.

With that being said, I'll have to speed up the process in any way I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little insider (MORE RESEARCH)

Backgrounds can be quite a challenge to draw, so that is the more reason I look into tutorials every now and then to improve my skills in that area. I watched a rather interesting tutorial on this, which will help me in drawing environments on both the short film and TV series. Since perspective is also involved, I also look at another tutorial that will enable me to improve my skills in this area. The tutorial also touches a bit on character perspective in this case which is also very handy in animation.

Waiting - THE SCRIPT

Having read the script and gone through several proofreadings, I now have the final version of the script in which I will use for the final year animation Waiting.

Waiting - Production

Having finished the animatic for the TV series, production begins. There are a few things that could be improved; among those would be voiceover in which I had to ultimately economise as the original voice actors left me hanging. I had to replace them with new voice actors for certain roles in the animation. ANIMATIC SKETCHED SCENES STORYBOARD