Skip to main content

A little insider (MORE RESEARCH)

Backgrounds can be quite a challenge to draw, so that is the more reason I look into tutorials every now and then to improve my skills in that area.

I watched a rather interesting tutorial on this, which will help me in drawing environments on both the short film and TV series.


Since perspective is also involved, I also look at another tutorial that will enable me to improve my skills in this area. The tutorial also touches a bit on character perspective in this case which is also very handy in animation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting - Production

Having finished the animatic for the TV series, production begins. There are a few things that could be improved; among those would be voiceover in which I had to ultimately economise as the original voice actors left me hanging. I had to replace them with new voice actors for certain roles in the animation. ANIMATIC SKETCHED SCENES STORYBOARD

Waiting - THE SCRIPT

Having read the script and gone through several proofreadings, I now have the final version of the script in which I will use for the final year animation Waiting.

Emmanuel: Research & Reflection

While working on the production, there are several key factors that will tie the series together, in which I took into consideration. Among these key factors include content, message, and timing. RESEARCH When working on the TV series, it is important that I find a strong base for the story, especially being a miniseries. For the series, I had to look at a short anime TV series called Chocolate Underground , which is based on the BBC's children miniseries Bootleg made in 2000 which is 8 years before Chocolate Underground was produced. This will serve a strong reference point to the storyline for Emmanuel since the series also involves fighting against unjust and restrictive laws. MARKET For some years, faith-based animation has been on the rise, which programs and films such as VeggieTales , My Last Day and Superbook , all making an impact towards the viewers. It is additionally evident that there is a has been a hunger for clean content among the viewer...