Skip to main content

Emmanuel: Sountrack

Undoubtedly, soundtrack plays an important in every animation be it a series, an animated film or a short film. While working on the series, I am considering adding existing songs such as Hark The Herald Angels Sing, O Come, O Come Emmanuel, and Away In A Manger since the series is set around the Christmas period. While I will also compose original soundtracks as well as the theme tune itself later in the course, I came across a very recent Christmas song from Graham Kendrick. I strongly believe that this song will fit perfectly, particularly in the last episodes of the miniseries:


Furthermore, another song that will perfectly fit with certain character plotlines in the miniseries; this is from Mark Smeby:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A little insider (MORE RESEARCH)

Backgrounds can be quite a challenge to draw, so that is the more reason I look into tutorials every now and then to improve my skills in that area. I watched a rather interesting tutorial on this, which will help me in drawing environments on both the short film and TV series. Since perspective is also involved, I also look at another tutorial that will enable me to improve my skills in this area. The tutorial also touches a bit on character perspective in this case which is also very handy in animation.

Waiting - THE SCRIPT

Having read the script and gone through several proofreadings, I now have the final version of the script in which I will use for the final year animation Waiting.

Waiting - Production

Having finished the animatic for the TV series, production begins. There are a few things that could be improved; among those would be voiceover in which I had to ultimately economise as the original voice actors left me hanging. I had to replace them with new voice actors for certain roles in the animation. ANIMATIC SKETCHED SCENES STORYBOARD