Skip to main content

Emmanuel - More Research & Character Concept

Things are coming rather fairly alright for the TV series, furthermore, I have to keep in mind the deadline for the book itself in order to make the entire outline successful.



FURTHER RESEARCH

As I am working on the TV series I discovered some more potential references in which can help enhance the look of the town square in the miniseries Emmanuel.









I remember going to Liverpool around a month ago or so, and I have taken these screenshots, and I believe that they can serve as an enhancer to give a more modern look to the town square to blend with the rustic touches.


CHARACTER CONCEPT















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Waiting - THE SCRIPT

Having read the script and gone through several proofreadings, I now have the final version of the script in which I will use for the final year animation Waiting.

Waiting - Production

Having finished the animatic for the TV series, production begins. There are a few things that could be improved; among those would be voiceover in which I had to ultimately economise as the original voice actors left me hanging. I had to replace them with new voice actors for certain roles in the animation. ANIMATIC SKETCHED SCENES STORYBOARD

Waiting: Patching The Story Together

Having finished writing the script, I'm now working on the rest of the character concepts and every documentation necessary for Waiting . I will still be evaluating the script for any loose ends. SCRIPTWRITING REFLECTIONS When writing the script, I had to keep the timeframe in mind, but at the same time avoid diluting the message. After the feedbacks that I received from my lecturers, I had to be more explanatory with what is happening in each scene. For example, when writing the subplot for Samuel, it reminded me of the story of Joseph in the Bible, in the instance where Potiphar's wife was trying to rubbish him, but he refused to give in, and at some point, he had to run for his life. This served as a strong reference for Samuel's case where a group of girls were eyeing Samuel, and one of them approaches him but gets turned down. It also reminds Christians to stay away from all appearances of evil. That is one of the key scenes that I had to expand one without ...